Documents related to the 425 East 86th Street roof/terrace litigation are linked below.
The most current process is a motion for leave to amend:
- Plaintiff’s Proposed Amended Complaint
- Defendant’s Motion in Opposition
- Plaintiff’s Reply Memorandum of Law and Affidavit The simplest way to understand the historical situation, it to read the preliminary statement in each of the three appeal briefs:
- BRIEF FOR PLAINTIFF-APPELLANT-RESPONDENT J. ARMAND MUSEY
- BRIEF FOR DEFENDANTS-RESPONDENTS 425 EAST 86 APARTMENTS CORP., DOUGLAS ELLIMAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, FRANK CHANEY, PATRICIA CARBON, DAVID MUNVES, MICHAEL CONSIDINE, SUZANNE KEANE A/K/A SUZANNE JULIG, JENNIFER KRUEGER, ALEXANDER SHAPIRO AND LESLIE SPITALNICK
Each brief contains references to exhibits note by “(R. [number])”. These exhibits are in the “Record” which is in two volumes.
- Volume 1: R1-356 (Note: large file – may take a few moments to download)
- Volume 2: R357-709 (Note: large file – may take a few moments to download)
Simply open the appropriate volume of the Record and find the exhibit on the corresponding page. The Record volumes are both very large files. We’d recommend opening both of them and leaving them open in separate tabs. This way you can read the briefs and quickly jump to the appropriate page in the Record as needed.
Appellate Decision: Not what we were hoping for, but appellate arguments generally have low probabilities.
We believe all information on this website is both accurate and in the public domain/non-privileged. If there is reason to believe otherwise, contact us at: email@example.com and we will work to promptly evaluate the concern(s) and make any appropriate change(s).